We’re looking for a journalism professional, who’s passionate and motivated to create daily engaging content for the Global Beauty & Personal Care Industry. The professionals serving this dynamic and growing global industry are highly creative and responsive to the ever-changing demands of today’s consumers for personal care products and treatments. This is a professional journalism opportunity that would enable you to curate and originate content across multiple channels that include; digital, social, video, audio, print, conference content and more.
- Write, edit, fact check to create/edit content that’s accurate and unique to our editorial mission.
- Post/publish daily content (news, trends, analysis, featured content, products, etc.) on-line, in social media, multi-media, daily newsletter and the monthly magazine.
- Track author content from submission to publication, with proven skills in qualifying sources, content direction and editing for publication.
- Conduct interviews with industry news-makers in person and over the phone.
- Attend industry events and conferences to cover news and breaking content live from the event.
- Research and report strategic and/or analytical information respective to the vertical market served.
- Work collaboratively with the teams to develop engaging content with strong headlines, decks and imagery.
- Support business development by supporting, cultivating and identifying revenue opportunities in the industry.
- Proven track record in building relationships with new sources for content – that’s in-line with the Associated Press standards and the Allured Style guide.
- Solid interviewing skills on the phone and in-person to qualify and develop content authors for publication.
- Outgoing, curious and engaging in social business settings to develop content angles with industry professionals on-site.
- Driven by reader/user/subscriber engagement with solid content analytics skills.
- Highly organized, with an appetite for multi-tasking across different content sources, to serve multiple content channels.
- Proven communicator both in-writing and verbally (in-person and/or as a presenter).
- Bachelor’s in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing or related field.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Content Management Systems, HTML, InCopy (Adobe) and Photoshop Elements.