Are you able to juggle and plan events that will have the beauty industry asking for more? Then come join the Allured team!
We are looking for a Show Manager whose primary responsibility is overseeing all aspects of event execution, including developing budgets, vendor procurement, leading and facilitating team task meetings, and directing all on-site logistics to ensure the delivery of unique and engaging events.
- Leads and manages the coordination of all events, including site review recommendations, contract negotiations, pre-event communication, arrangements with venue and staff, room setup requirements, on-site logistics, final billing review and tracking.
- Manages the budgets and activities related to each individual event.
- Develops and monitors event timelines, communicating with all key stakeholders.
- Stays on top of industry trends using them to improve the events.
- Ensures flawless execution of all events through managing, planning and communicating with team, third party vendors etc.
- Executes marketing schedules for events to ensure that attendance and goals are achieved.
- Develops processes for executing meetings that drives efficiencies and result in effective events.
- Secures vendors, registration, housing, security, facility exhibitor services, audio visual technology, food and beverage selections etc.
- Negotiates with vendors.
- Leads event web initiatives and strategies in collaboration with the editorial team.
- Coordinates logistics with speakers/moderators.
- Bachelors in Business or Marketing or related field.
- CEM or CMP Certification preferred
- 3 years of tradeshow Management experience
- 3 years of project management
- 3 years of budgeting and planning
- Experience scheduling, planning and execution of events of similar scope and scale (5000+ attendees, 300+ exhibitors, with a budget of a minimum of 7 figures).
- Able to think on his/her feet and offer solutions when faced with challenges
- Engaging and outgoing in social settings.
- Extremely organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Interest in the beauty industry a plus.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, basic HTML, A to Z Event Planning, CDS registration.
- Ability to travel and work on evenings/weekends if needed.
This is a full-time position offering competitive wages, PTO and benefits.