We’re looking for an enthusiastic sales professional, who’s passionate and motivated to build new relationships with new and existing customers serving the Global Beauty & Personal Care Industry. The professionals serving this dynamic and growing global industry are highly creative and responsive to the ever-changing demands of today’s consumers for personal care products and treatments. This is a professional sales opportunity that would enable you to develop and create effective marketing programs for suppliers serving the supply chain in this dynamic global marketplace.
- Manage and renew the current book of business to budget for the region.
- Create and establish new relationships with key decision-makers at prospective and current customers.
- Have a thorough understanding with strong articulation skills of the Allured Products and the competitive landscape in a given vertical market.
- Organize customer records (current and new prospects) to optimize time efficiencies from introduction-to-close-to renewal to deliver the budget.
- Analyze customer performance and provide strategy to enable improved performance with their program.
- Upsell current customers based upon their demand; i.e. new product launch, new location, recent acquisition, etc.
- Solid time management and multi-tasking skills to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Research and develop new prospective customer categories and the respective presentations to pitch and close the business.
- Always be closing.
- Proven track record building relationships with new contacts to develop new customers.
- Solid interviewing skills (accounts on the phone and in-person) to qualify and close prospective new customers.
- Outgoing, curious and engaging in business settings and on the phone to develop sales angles with new and existing customers.
- Motivated by closing new business and upselling existing customers.
- Strong analytical skills to conduct on-line research to prep for sales calls and evaluate campaign performance.
- Highly organized, with an appetite for multi-tasking and completing your daily list.
- Proven communicator both in-writing and verbally (in-person and/or as a presenter).
- Bachelor’s in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM tools for efficient correspondence and account management.