Event Registration Sales
Responsible for increasing paid attendee registrations for the Allured Events. Contact qualified professionals daily to invite and assist them and their teams in registering to our events and conferences, while providing superb customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increase registration sales based upon established goals. Identify and call qualified professionals daily to escalate the overall participation in our events and conferences. Find new opportunities and target companies to pursue new sales opportunities.
- Prospect new attendees using past attendee lists and new qualified lists of industry professionals. Understand the hunter approach and enjoy closing business daily.
- Document all contacts in a CRM system to best serve the customer and minimize errors in our customers’ experience. Provide accurate documentation in getting each new attendee(s) registered.
- Develop call lists and scripts to achieve registration goals.
- Manage online registration to keep fulfillment efficient from a time management perspective.
- Follow-up with emails to keep prospects engaged until registration is completed.
- Inform management of activity and conversion reports for achieving headcount goals and revenue goals.
- Maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A. or B. S in Sales and/or Marketing
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Strong communication skills and motivated to close.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Well-developed sales, presentation and closing skills.
- Capable of working with digital technology and reporting.
- Professional demeanor, selling style and appearance.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Organized and efficient in work habits.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to formulate and write a creative succinct letter.
- Good to excellent working knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Interest in the beauty industry a plus.
- Contact Management applications a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work at a computer for long stretches of time. Operate office equipment and computer.
- May walk, bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment, works closely with others.
- Clean, well-lighted area with access to up to date technology and equipment.
Collaborate with industry editors, digital team members and /or marketing specialists to help create custom solutions for driving attendee registration to target/event.