Audience Development Manager
Are you analytical, organized and a problem solver? Have you managed audience data intelligence metrics and reporting? Have you managed audience metrics for engagement, frequency of contact, and user behavior? Have you managed circulation for trade publications, digital media and website registration? Then come join the Allured team!
The right candidate will be offered:
- Western suburban location (Carol Stream)
- Fun family atmosphere
- Matching 401k
- Paid time off and holidays
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life Insurance)
- Competitive salary
- Establish and validate a metrics reporting dashboard to measure subscriber & registered user engagement and frequency including our live events.
- Establish reliable benchmarks of engagement per brand and channel.
- Develop a scoring system to determine each subscriber’s performance.
- Optimize the market intelligence along with management to identify the global targets for our four vertical markets by; region, company name, business type and key job functions.
- Build upon the existing database to validate that our reach provides targeted global regions, the companies and key job functions used in the global supply chain.
- Lever the typical performance metrics to score subscriber performance, both internal and external.
- Create weekly reporting for the key stakeholders for typical performance metrics used for audience marketing, brand marketing, content engagement and advertising campaign effectiveness.
- Plan and implement projects and budgets to increase subscriber/registered user engagement for all media and events.
- Manage budget by brand and channel.
- Create data driven marketing funnels to strengthen each brand with our customers.
- Test audience marketing campaigns (A/B Testing) to optimize the quality of audience data per subscriber.
- Build audience marketing plans to score performance and accountability for each campaign.
- Work with content teams on SEO/SEM/Social Media to drive page rank on commercial search.
- Conduct research on unknown areas to provide trend data and uncover first seen information.
- Manage and drive the SaaS audience data service provider (Omeda) to optimize reporting.
- Email optimization and execution with focus on increasing average net revenue.
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven execution skills in managing and optimizing SaaS Audience Data Systems with engagement metrics.
- Experience and strong execution skills with email & digital deployment systems.
- Fluent in Excel, Excel Pivot tables and Excel Graphics or other business intelligence (BI) tools
- Experience managing qualified controlled circulation distribution to comply with ABC or BPA standards.
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree in database management and marketing.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML.
- Proactive problem solver and strong critical thinker.
- Knowledge and experience of audience data, engagement, scoring, development and retention.
- Passionate about analyzing complex data sets and making recommendations with solid rationale based upon data.
- Experienced and skilled with online metric reporting systems.
- Good working knowledge of online systems; i.e. audience databases, attendee registration, metrics reporting, content management systems, etc.
- 3 years’ experience managing, analyzing and growing audience data.
- Fluid working knowledge of digital marketing and reporting metrics.
- Organized, with solid time and project management skills.
- Ability to travel 5%.