Audience Development Manager
A growing media & event company is looking for an Audience Development Manager. Are you highly organized and able to multitask? Then come join the Allured team!
Since 1960, Allured Business Media has been serving the $350 Billion Global Personal Care and Beauty Industry with Events, Integrated Media and Magazines. Today, we have six core brands: Cosmetics & Toiletries serving cosmetic chemists; Perfumer & Flavorist dedicated to the fragrance & flavor markets; Perfumer & Flavorist’s Flavorcon Conference & Expo; Global Cosmetic Industry reaching marketers of cosmetic brands; Skin Inc. serving the professional skin care market (spas, medical spas, & wellness) and Skin Inc.’s Face & Body Conference & Expos.
We are looking for an Audience Development Manager responsible to manage the department and staff for the development, planning and execution of all marketing programs.
- Create the vision and set objectives for Audience Development and Marketing from the viewpoint of the subscriber.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of projects and budgets to achieve marketing and audience development budgeted targets for all products.
- Be conversant with the served industries. Demonstrate an understanding of the industry size, roles, associations and competitive environment to achieve an unfair competitive advantage.
- Ensure strategies and tactics are consistent with the brand served and the company’s goals.
- Manage expenses to budget overall for the department’s initiatives.
- Manage staff to the budgeted targets; core demographic list size & quality, renewal rates, new name conversion rates, cost per conversion rates, as well as event pre-registration rates for renewals and new names.
- Oversee the audience CRM system (Omeda), data integrity and usage to maintain compliance.
- Establish the analytics to be used by the department.
- Create conclusions from performance reports monthly in a clear and concise format for key stakeholders. Report/post the key metrics monthly.
- Establish accountability for schedules, campaign results, circ. & pre-reg. status respective to the budgeted targets.
- Recruit on-board, train and inspire new hires.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Experienced analytical skills and proven best practices; energetic and intellectually curious.
- Experienced digital marketing skills
- Excellent skills in managing P&Ls and financial management
- Proven experience leading a marketing team
- Excellent project management and organization skills to prioritize workflow to budgeted targets.
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel, Jira, SaaS UIs.
- Proven skills in HTML, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experienced with Google services.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while producing quality work.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Organized, with solid time management skills that results in achieving goals & targets, on-time.
- Ability to travel 5%.