Allured Business Media's Career Opportunities
Allured Business Media has been a global information leader in the cosmetic, spa and salon, and fragrance and flavor industries for more than 80 years. Allured continues to set information standards in the industries it serves. We are always searching for qualified candidates in a variety of positions to join us and strengthen our team.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Allured Business Media is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law in the terms or conditions of employment, programs or activities.
Basic Functions: We are in the midst of a multiyear “digital first” strategic plan- we recently deployed a CRM system (Aptify), redesigned Website, a Tablet App among other systems. Our current roadmap calls for developing a portfolio of Enterprise Web, HTML5, and Native applications. This position will perform a critical role, maintaining and extending current systems as well as developing and deploying new Enterprise Web Applications and CMS based Websites.
Summary of Duties:
- Design, Coding and Development, including Data Modeling
- Lead “Bleeding Edge” (Beta release) Proof of Concept projects
- Mentoring junior members and backing up Network Manager
- Embrace our values: Be Positive, Be Considerate, Be Accountable
- Good understanding of programming fundamentals, best practices and standards
- Strong appreciation of quality work and programming practices that impact performance
- Understand and appreciate the role of Project Management and appropriate SDLC methodologies relevant to the organizational needs
- Should be comfortable in a collaborative and collegial working environment
Experience Must Have:
- Minimum 4 years: VB. NET or C#, Visual Studio, .NET Framework
- Minimum 3 years: MS SQL, Views, SP, Optimization and Query Analysis
- 4-6 years of extensive Application Design and Development experience
- Version Control Systems, Configuration and Release Management
- BS in Computer Science, MS preferred
- Certification Highly desired- Preferably MCP, MCTS or PCPD
- HTML5 or Native Apps (iOS or Android platforms
- ASP.NET MVC Framework or other MVC patterns
- Aptify CRM, Sitefinity CMS and Clickability CMS
- SAML SSO
- Windows and IIS is our primary server platform; A few of the systems are in Linux
- .NET & Visual Studio , MS SQL Server are primary; few are in Java and Postgres
- CMS: Clickability and Sitefinity
- CRM: Aptify